Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chiang Mai sunset panorama


This is a view from our balcony tonight in Chiang Mai, Thailand. A beautiful sunset behind the Doi Suthep mountain where one of the most famous temples of Northern Thailand is located.

We didn't have a nice sunset for a while here because of the rainy season. It was always overcast around this time. Tonight was special though, the sky was cloudy but it gave beautiful colors over the mountain.
I just love the view from our new apartment. It's even nicer from the rooftop, where the pool is located *wink wink*

You can click on the photo to have a larger view. Enjoy!


Bessie said...

Just lovely!

George said...


This is a wonderful blog! It was a very good read.

I was wondering if you would be interested in guest blogging on my blog. It is a collection of my travels and the travels of my guests. If you scan the site you can see that now almost 100% of the posts are from guests. Lately I’ve been finding many people interested in guest posting.

Included in your post will be a link to your website using whatever anchor text or key words you wish and a description of your site (if you choose to include one.)

My blog (onetravel.wordpress.com) receives about 1000 visitors a day and that number is steadily growing.

So if you are interested in being a guest, please let me know.

Send me an Email:

Give me a Call:
1(212) 478-0335 ex:90098

sebi_2569 said...

nice blog;nice photo/ bravo

Daniel N. said...

Thank you very much sebi! But this blog is not updated anymore. Please visit my new website for new photos! CHeers!

Foto Clipping said...

wow! awesome!


Related Posts with Thumbnails