Monday, December 14, 2009

Ride the Wave!

Share

Just a little fun shot I did while visiting the beaches in north of the Netherlands. The wind shaped those little "sand waves" and I was lucky to find a little shell riding one of those waves.

It's funny how changing the lens on my camera changes my perspective and the look I have on the world. With the wide angle lens, I tend to look far to the horizon, seeking landscapes, buildings, dramatic scenes.. And while I have my macro lens on, I am looking down on the floor, seeking details, tiny stories in our daily lives.

Enjoy and let's surf! Hehehe.

Edit: I also added the social bookmarking widgets at the end of each post. If you like my work or any photo/post, please share it with friends and family. It helps me a lot! Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails