Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rio I

Share


The Camino had a huge variety of landscapes. From mountains, to valleys, rivers, forests, and flat land with fields..
This picture was taken (if I remember well) after Hospital del Orbego. Following a nice little river with so many varieties of birds singing a beautiful symphony!
I was working on it in color, but when, out of curiosity, I tested in monochrome.. I felt it had much more emotions and impact. I loved working on that sky. It almost looked like a painting!
I guess it's always a good idea to test different settings while working on photos, see how they look with different "White balances" and in monochrome.

2 comments:

Tom-R said...

super BW....

Daniel N. said...

Merci Tom! Je suis fan de ton blog aussi :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails